Member of Thai society of Clinical Oncology
Member of European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
DR. THANATE DAJSAKDIPON
Thai Board of Medical Oncology, Faculty of Medicine of Ramathibodihospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
Medical Doctor, First Class Honor, Faculty of Medicine,Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
Expertise & Skills
- 2019-present Medical Oncologist, Vejthani Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2015-2019 Residency training in Medical Oncology, Oncology Unit,
Faculty ofMedicine of Ramathibodi hospital, Mahidol University,Bangkok, Thailand
- 2014-2015 General practitioner, Bang-Bo hospital, Samutprakarn,ThailandHead of infectious control committee of Bang-Bo hospital,Samutprakarn, Thailand
- 2013-2014 General practitioner, Samutsakorn hospital, Samutsakorn,
- Dajsakdipon T, Worawichawong S, Leenanupunth C, Chansriwong P.InductionChemoradiation Therapy in Recurrent Locally Advanced
Urachal Cancer, ESMO ASIA2018 Congress, Singapore
- Watcharenwong P, Dajsakdipon T, Ativitavas T. et al., Thymoma Associated withNeuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder: A Case Report, JSMO 2019 Congress, Japan,Poster Presentaton
- Bruminhent J, Dajsakdipon T, Watcharananan SP. Impact of CytomegalovirusSerostatus on Allograft Loss and Mortality within the First Year after KidneyTransplantstion: An Analysis of National Transplant Registry. Presented as a posterpresentation at IDWeek 2019, Washington DC, USA. 2019.
Locations & Directions Locations & Directions