INTERNATIONAL REFERRAL CENTER (-RAA)
REFERRAL AND AVIATION DIVISION
WELCOME TO REFERRAL AND AVIATION DIVISION OF VEJTHANI HOSPITAL
The Referral and Aviation Division provides a variety of travel services including visa extensions and business support to all patients and their family. This is to ensure that all of them are well assisted based on their travel requirements.
- Visa Extension
- Travel Arrangement
- Hotel Reservation
- V-Flight Service
- We provide visa extension service to our patients and their relatives or accompanying persons by coordinating with the Immigration Bureau for an approval of temporary stay in Thailand. You are advised to contact us at least 10 working days before the visa expiration date.
- We also provide 90-day address report service. Foreigners who stay for a long period of time in Thailand must notify the address in Thailand to the Immigration Bureau every 90 days since the arrival date. The report must be submitted within 15 working days before the due date or not more than 7 working days after the due date.
The Referral and Aviation Division assists you in arranging your flights, transportation, accommodation and tour reservations by coordinating with travel agencies that meet the hospital’s safety and service quality standards. The service covers:
- Air ticket service (domestic and international)
- Transportation service to the airport and other destinations
- Local tour service (half-day / full-day / evening dinner & entertainment)
111 Residence, which grants special corporate rates to clients of Vejthani Hospital. Please click here to see our services and rates.
Our V-Flight service offers a wide range of medical aviation services, from medical bed-to-bed private air ambulances for patients with the most urgent medical needs to non-emergency medical escort service in a commercial flight. Our team consists of highly trained and experienced medical crews and operations staff who are available 24/7 to provide the most comfortable and efficient aeromedical experience possible to our patients, who need an emergency evacuation for urgent medical care or repatriation to their homeland in Continental Asia or any other region. With V-Flight service, we aim to serve your medical needs in the best manner possible.
Our V-Flight Service
Our specialists are ready 24/7 to review patient information and consider the best mode of transportation based on a patient’s injury or illness. This service includes:
- Air ambulance with a complete medical escort team, fixed wing aircraft installed with an advanced life support, stretcher and oxygen system
- Flight escort service for commercial airlines
- Ground ambulance transportation
- ICU / CCU experience
- Specialists in neonatal and pediatric care
- Specialized cardiologists
- Certificated aviation medicine
- FAA-approved portable medical equipment
- Standard medical records
- For request for quotation or enquiries, please contact Referral & Aviation Division, Vejthani Hospital.
- Hotline Number: +6687 813 9990
- E-mail: [email protected]
Service Hours: Monday – Sunday, 08:00 am–08:00 pm
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +662 734 0354
Hotline: +668 255 2810